PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: My account has been broken?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

My account has been broken? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi i.p.tel

Thanks for good pbx system. I love this with ShoeMee.

After today's Outage, incoming call is not available. Although I looked at account setting, it looks normally altogether. But Password of Google Talk has disappeared, and OnHold music has disappeared too. I think as a result that account is broken.

Please restore.
Thanks

06.04.2011 13:39 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: My account has been broken? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Sky!

Sorry for the incomplete restore. I have brought your on-hold music back. Please re-enter your Google Voice trunk.

06.04.2011 13:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

RE: My account has been broken? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for the correspondence!

But, I'm experiencing disconnection between a PBX server and Sipdroid in all normal and sure setting.

Green lamp on status bar in my mobile phone changes to red, and can't handle it in me.

Of course, the result is same even if I reconfigure setting.

Please recover again.
Thanks

06.04.2011 15:34 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Your phones should be able to register again. Is it back normal now?

06.04.2011 16:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

Yes, SIP network connected between Phone and PBX. So became green!!!

But, although I'm re-making GTalk trunk and inbound route setting, I can't take call in all normal and sure setting (Outbound call is available).

06.04.2011 17:14 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: