PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Web Support?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mar
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.03.2010

Fragezeichen Web Support? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know if there's someone sitting at the support chair? I paid for support a few days ago and there has been no movement on the trouble ticket I opened whatsoever verwirrt

22.02.2011 21:51 marpaw is offline Search for Posts by marpaw Add marpaw to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Web Support? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Two people, me and Diafora, are working on paid support. Presently I am only working part-time, and Diafora is travelling this week.

Because paid support is handled personally, it can take some days. It's not as quick as all the automated stuff in the cloud.

As always such reminders more slow down than accelerate because it gets more difficult to keep the overview over the discussion.

We are doing our best and look forward to answering your questions today.

23.02.2011 20:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
did

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Web Support? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi ,

no answer at my problem (support online)

please check,

thanks

DC

18.03.2011 23:04 didcoo is offline Search for Posts by didcoo Add didcoo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: