PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: press '0' for the operator fails
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dev

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
press '0' for the operator fails Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the digital reception, I have set 0 for the operator. When that action has been selected, the call should be transferred to a SIP URI. I know this SIP URI works since it's the same URI used in after hours. The other menu options that I have defined (have 2 currently) works just fine.

Problem is that when the caller selects option '0', the call does not get transferred to the URI and the call is then disconnected. Same thing happens if I set up an extension of '0'.

Does '0' mean something specific to PBXES or could this be a glitch?

Thanks!

28.10.2010 21:05 devicean is offline Search for Posts by devicean Add devicean to your Buddy List
tbn
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.03.2006

RE: press '0' for the operator fails Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You should not use 0 as an extension number. Direct option 0 of the receptionist to another extension, and it should work.

18.11.2010 01:02 tbnr is offline Search for Posts by tbnr Add tbnr to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: