PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Premium and phone book
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Premium and phone book Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I'm interested in using the phone book, but I'm not entirely sure what features it will give me. The features on the info page says "caller ID announce current location". I have no idea what that means!

Basically, what I'd like is the following:

when someone calls me, the name should be displayed instead of the number on my phones
    the name is displayed in the call monitor too
    I think LDAP was discussed too, though I gather that isn't a feature at the moment. It would save me having a copy of my phone book on every device I use!

So, will premium do that? Or is that for pro?

edit: anyone?

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by baz on 05.08.2010 at 09:58.

02.08.2010 16:23 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
arn

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Premium and phone book Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by bazmercer
Basically, what I'd like is the following:

when someone calls me, the name should be displayed instead of the number on my phones
    the name is displayed in the call monitor too

Yes it works exactly as you want with a Premium subscription. If a caller is in the phone book the name will be shown on the phone display and in the call monitor.

There is however a minor bug: A comma sign is displayed between the first and the last name both on the display and in the call monitor. This comma sign is a bit annoying but you will get used to it.

07.08.2010 20:52 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: