PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Disabled
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Disabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

Was having trouble with www1 earlier, switched to www3, when I try to log in I get an error saying my account is suspended. my last payment was the 24th of June, so I assume that I'm paid until the 24th of July.

Can you fix / provide more info please?

edit: when I go to pbxes.org it redirects me to www1 not www3, if i manually go to www3 it seems to work, though very slowly. TRying to change it to www1 in the settings but its very slow...

edit2: well, you moved me on to www4, which seemed ok, you said the other ones were back up so I moved myself back to www3 (www1 not in the list) and now I'm back to being disabled. At least that what I think it says, it's in German Augenzwinkern

Can you have a look and sort this out for me?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by baz on 12.07.2010 at 18:00.

12.07.2010 17:05 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Disabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does the issue still persist?

12.07.2010 19:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Disabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Nope, seems ok now.. I get redirected to the correct server. I've made some cals through the system too so everything sems ok now

Thanks

12.07.2010 20:13 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: