PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: No Cli
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gra

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
No Cli Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

from the beginning i don't have CLI for outbound calls. My provider voicetrading supports CLI but it is not working with pbxes.com. Extensions are the CLI field filled in correctly. Is there anything what i can try ? On my trixbox it is working fine , also on a sip phone CLI is working fine, but with pbxes not.

Thanks

maurice

28.05.2010 15:14 grave176 is offline Search for Posts by grave176 Add grave176 to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: No Cli Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
CallerID works fine with voicetrading. You have 2 methods:

1) On the voicetrading trunk put your callerID in the Username Field and put password:username in the password field. This trunk will then always use the specified callerID.

2) On the voicetrading trunk leave the username blank and fill in password as above (password:username).
The callerID you set on the extension will be used by voicetrading.

With some providers you need to put the callerID in international format for it to be carried.

Regards

28.05.2010 16:23 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
gra

RE: No Cli Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much, this is working. I haven't found this without this help.

Thanks again.

Maurice

01.06.2010 00:08 grave176 is offline Search for Posts by grave176 Add grave176 to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Glad it works for you,
Thanks to those who originally posted the solution here in the forum,
Telegente

01.06.2010 15:18 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bob

No problem :-)

What you can also do is make different outvbound routes that have different caller id's

For example you start with 40 for caller id 1 (you can strip 40 in outbound routing rules)
41 for another caller id.

This way you can set you mobile caller id, so it's like calling using your mobile number.

Voicetrading officiale does not support this. I didreceive a mail about this some time ago but it's still working.

01.06.2010 15:24 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Yes I received that e-mail also some time ago, lets hope it remains working.
Regards
Telagente

01.06.2010 19:23 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: