PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Can no longer connect to trunk from Pbxes.org
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fsa
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 11.10.2011

Problem with FreeVoipDeal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Since April 03, 2013, I can no longer make calls using one of my trunks (sip.freevoipdeal.com) from Pbxes.org: I get the "call cannot be completed as dialed" message. I have made no changes to my setup on Apr. 03, and it worked perfectly up until then. Of course, I do have credit on that voip account.

I can continue to make calls as usual through my other trunks, namely sip.nomado.eu.

I can use FreeVoipDeal if I connect my ATA directely to it, thus bypassing Pbxes.org.

Can somebody check what is going on?

EDIT:
I checked my system logs, as this is what I am finding regarding FreeVoipDeal:
VERBOSE[74346] logger.c: -- Called FreeVoipDeal/0032XXXXXXXXX
VERBOSE[74346] logger.c: -- SIP/FreeVoipDeal-a9b5 is circuit-busy
VERBOSE[74346] chan_sip.c: Hangup call SIP/FreeVoipDeal-a9b5, SIP callid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@sip.freevoipdeal.com

Thank you,
Fred

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by fsa on 10.04.2013 at 14:41.

04.04.2013 09:43 fsaunier is offline Search for Posts by fsaunier Add fsaunier to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Can no longer connect to trunk from Pbxes.org Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
FreeVoipDeal looks like another Betamax company, perhaps it suffers from the same restrictions as VoipCheap etc which periodically ban shared IPs such as Pbxes.

10.04.2013 17:51 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fsa
Grünschnabel

RE: Can no longer connect to trunk from Pbxes.org Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You're right, pbxes may just have been blocked last week. I opened a ticket asking them if they did, and they said no. Yesterday, I wrote them again, showing them the errors I was still getting and asking them specifically if they were blocking www3 which I'm on. I'm still waiting for an answer. I'm using another Betamax trunk, with which there's no issue with pbxes.

I have read similar issues with Betamax across the Forum, namely in the German section (I don't speak DE, but Google helped me get the general idea). So I guess if everyone who has such an issue with FreeVoipDeal opens a ticket to complain, they would sort it out at one point? I mean, why do they block pbxes' IP in the first place? This brings a lot of paid traffic to them.

11.04.2013 07:54 fsaunier is offline Search for Posts by fsaunier Add fsaunier to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Its to do with the free minutes and offers that are only applicable for personal use (not allowed for shared use like Pbxes). All the Betamax clones suffer from this from time to time.
If you use Betamax business Voicetrading you don't have the problem (no free minutes or FUP)
Regards

11.04.2013 10:52 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fsa
Grünschnabel

Yeah, well there are issues with VoiceTrading as well, as far as I can read.

Of course, I understand that since we're on shared IP, the freedays don't work with Betamax -- it makes sense to me.

I have received an answer from the FreeVoipDeal Customer Service today:

Zitat:
Dear Customer,

It seems that Pbxes.org is blocking something.

Please use sipgo on www.sipgo.com and it will work fine.

Kind regards,
Customer service

So I really don't know what to think. If nobody wants to look into this, how will it get solved?

11.04.2013 14:17 fsaunier is offline Search for Posts by fsaunier Add fsaunier to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

You could try a different Pbxes server as the IP addresses aren't necessarily all affected at the same time.
I have used Voicetrading as my primary trunk on Pbxes for 5 years and haven't had any problem so I'm not sure what issues you have read about (hopefully it will continue to work well).
Regards

11.04.2013 16:15 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fsa
Grünschnabel

Now that www3's IP has been changed, the connection to FreeVoipDeal is up again.

13.04.2013 08:48 fsaunier is offline Search for Posts by fsaunier Add fsaunier to your Buddy List
dan

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Hi same trouble with freevoipdeal, cam somebody help with it, does work if change www3 to others? Thanks

21.04.2013 21:51 daniela11051980 is offline Search for Posts by daniela11051980 Add daniela11051980 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: