PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » recordings for vm are not taken anymore
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ond
Soho Account

Registration Date: 27.01.2012

recordings for vm are not taken anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesterday I was able to make recordings by calling '*77' and '*99' and put them in my voicemail by pressing 'save as announcement if unavailable' of 'if busy'. Today this not possible anymore, my welcome greeting stays empty. I also tried it by calling *97 / *<pin># / 0 / 1 on my softphone. Message is recorded well. But if I call from external phone there is an empty message and I only hear a beep and after a while 'thank you'.

Update 1
One day later replacing recordings by *97 went smooth again. Did not try the recordings in my account on pbxes.org anymore.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ond on 28.04.2012 at 21:56.

27.04.2012 15:57 onderdelinde is offline Search for Posts by onderdelinde Add onderdelinde to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: