PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Voice mail: can't delete messages
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sip
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.10.2014

traurig Voice mail: can't delete messages Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
it's occuring now for a few weeks that I can't delete messages from the voicemailbox after listening. The voicemail tells me to press 7 to delete the message. When I press 7, it responds message recovered. I now have several old messages that I can't delete. Is there a way to repair this? (not by disabling the voicemail box and then reenable it: to avoid recording welcome messages again and so on)

16.04.2015 22:03 siphavelaar is offline Search for Posts by siphavelaar Add siphavelaar to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Voice mail: can't delete messages Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can use the voicemail login via WWW which is account-extension as username and voicemail-pin as password.

17.04.2015 17:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: