PBXes » English » Providers » RE: After 2 years trunk is not registering anymore
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fre
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.05.2006

After 2 years trunk is not registering anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

After 2 years of almost flawless operation my trunks at sip.xs4all.nl are not registering anymore. This is going on for several days now. I tested the settings of the provider with an X-lite client on my computer and this is registering fine, so url, username and password setting at the site of the provider are unchanged.

What can be the sudden reason that PBXes is not registering anymore? My budgetphone trunk is still working fine...

Fred

04.06.2009 20:42 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: After 2 years trunk is not registering anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had the same problem with budgetphone some weeks, ago, same setting would not register anymore. Had to switch to their sip1 server to register again.

According to iptel sometimes you fill in say:

username@xxxx.xxx

you should only fill in username without @xxx.xxx
for budgetphone this did not work for me but maybe on xs4all it works.

04.06.2009 21:55 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
wan

RE: After 2 years trunk is not registering anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Fred,

I was wondering whether everything is working again with your XS4ALL settings? For a number of days I have been trying to connect my xs4all account but it simply refuses to, no matter what I try.

I tried several combinations (also the one that Bobmats suggests), deleted and re-created trunks and inbound routes, but no luck so far. Googled extensively, but it seems there are not many people with PBXes & XS4ALL combinations that have reported a problem.

My logfiles mention: "xxxxxxxxxx@sip.xs4all.nl' timed out, trying again"

No problems with budgetphone, 12voip and voipbuster... moreover, connecting to xs4all with any SIP client goes flawlessly. Could it be that XS4ALL bloks PBXes traffic?

Regards, WangXi

04.08.2009 13:32 wangxi is offline Search for Posts by wangxi Add wangxi to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Pbxes System is down, my all Snom handset extension since 1 hour before fail to register. Trunks are OK.

Pbxes.org is not pingable.

04.08.2009 18:20 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
gra

Same for me all my sofphones and attached phones are disconnected for the moment. My trunks seems to be OK.

04.08.2009 18:25 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: