PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Identifying Status / Presence of Extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Identifying Status / Presence of Extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello

Ive joined this site to evaluate it for use to connect a few remote users at work. It does most of what im looking for but id like some clarification.

With my premium account i like being able to see the presence of each extension (and thus user) in the Status page. If i upgrade to PRO, will i still be able to see all the individual pro extensions and their status on the one screen like this?

Will each user be able to log into the mini status screen and see the presence of the other pro users on my account? (again i would prefer this).

The features you offer against the cost of your service represents excellent value, but might i add i feel most people wouldnt spend the time i have identifying everything you offer! I think your really short selling yourself by lack of clearer documentation and also English terms and conditions.

Many regards

Gary

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by gar on 21.06.2009 at 03:43.

21.06.2009 03:36 garyb is offline Search for Posts by garyb Add garyb to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Identifying Status / Presence of Extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Gary,

Regarding your first question, if you upgrade to Pro you should be able to see the same information in the Status page, as with your Premium account.

But keep in mind that presence information is better conveyed via IM status messages. So if your users are on Instant Messaging anyway, you might be better served if their extension status was reflected in their IM status.

Regarding your last point, concerning the documentation, we are open to suggestions, as well as all the help we can get. Pitch in ...

22.06.2009 22:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
gar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Identifying Status / Presence of Extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for that reply

Pitch in seems a reasonable enough answer, should have thought of it really lol

We wouldnt have IM as the messaging aspect would just distract from the daily job, what i dont understand about pro accounts is then for the people who resell does that mean if one of their customer logs in to the mini interface he/she would be able to see all other customers status?

24.06.2009 14:24 garyb is offline Search for Posts by garyb Add garyb to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: