PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: email call recordings?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ter

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
how to email call recordings and call record details Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello

I need to send the call recordings to an email address as soon as the call ends

how can I achieve this?

Can I also send via email the CDR found in call monitor after the end of each call so that I can be notified via email of missed calls?

these are very important features
let me know if it is possible and how

Thank you!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ter on 30.05.2009 at 00:48.

29.05.2009 22:03 terraart is offline Search for Posts by terraart Add terraart to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: email call recordings? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There are all good suggestions. They will be moved to the appropriate place, the "Feature Requests" sub-forum.

30.05.2009 11:16 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ter

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: email call recordings? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Diafora

I have been digging a bit especially for the notification on missed calls
that is a very important feature for businesses

I hope you are considering developing this one as I am thinking I'll be forced to switch to another solution at some point

hoping that it helps you and facilitate your job in implementing such a feature here is some usefull information

http://www.theschmandts.org/blog/2007/05...ls-in-asterisk/

https://www.trixbox.org/forums/trixbox-f...ion-missed-call

let me know what you think about this
I am very keen on having this feature!

Thank you anyway

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ter on 31.05.2009 at 02:22.

31.05.2009 02:21 terraart is offline Search for Posts by terraart Add terraart to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: