PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: System Log disappeared
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
System Log disappeared Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@Diafora,
Still looking at failed calls this morning, and while checking back in the log noticed that system log up to midnight last night is gone and a couple of recordings this morning are error file doesn't exist.
I don't think this is going to be a good day.
Ron

01.09.2008 09:57 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: System Log disappeared Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The system log is just for the current month. Which recordings do you get the error message for?

01.09.2008 21:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel

RE: System Log disappeared Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, didn't realise that log only covered current month.
I have switched on recording to try to find out whats happening because of so many failed calls without obvious reasons. I am getting SIP response 480 quite often, although calling by landline seems to work.
Other times I get no SIP 200, just a trunk/extension hangup, recording either 4 secs long (but empty) or 0 secs long according to log. I am remote from users (but not their complaints) so its difficult to understand whats happening.

Anyway there are many calls today and I did not make note of the several missing recordings (file error 404). However there is one missing recording this evening,
2008-09-01 16:55:34 "109" <109>
I am just grasping at straws really trying to find a reason for failed calls.
Regards

01.09.2008 22:09 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: System Log disappeared Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem with the mentioned recording has been fixed. Thanks!

01.09.2008 23:52 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel

RE: System Log disappeared Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
All old recordings disappeared and no new call recordings happening.
Something is wrong
Ron

02.09.2008 10:05 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The recordings are back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

02.09.2008 13:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel

Thanks,
All good now,
Ron

02.09.2008 14:36 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: