PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Call recordings (Call Monitor)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rap

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Call recordings (Call Monitor) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I have a ring group which forward the call to some extensions and my cellular. If I pick up the call with my cellular, there is no call recordings (ability to download the .wav). How can I enable this ? Thanks a lot

25.08.2008 02:37 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Call recordings (Call Monitor) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can enable this by creating a Classic extension with your Mobile number, and activating the Recording feature on it.

Then use its' extension number in the Ring Groups, as the "Destination si pas de réponse" since it now has its' own voice mail box. Also, try to drop the "durée de sonnerie" to 20 sec, and remove the PSTN number from the last place in the list.

By doing this, you can also eliminate the Groupe de sonnerie 10, since you can send the call directly to the newly created Classic extension.

26.08.2008 01:37 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
rap

RE: Call recordings (Call Monitor) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the reply, but how can I send calls received on an extension directly to the pstn number ? Thanks

26.08.2008 02:46 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

That is exactly what Classic extensions do. They send calls to a PSTN number via a Trunk.

The same way your Groupe de sonnerie 10 does it currently, but without the PSTN number in it. Just replace the PSTN number by an extension number.

26.08.2008 03:26 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
rap

Ok I found it ! Thanks for your help !!
Raphael

26.08.2008 18:38 raphoumail is offline Search for Posts by raphoumail Add raphoumail to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: