PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Ghost system recordings ??
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
itg
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2007

Ghost system recordings ?? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I uploaded a new system recording then I set a new digital receptionist menu for use it.

Testing the functionality, I don't hear the correct recording I choose in the receptionist setup.

So, I deleted all recordings leaving only the one I need but.... I still hear the old recordings.

Maybe is there any ghost recording in your system ?

Could you check what's happen ?

Thanks

12.08.2008 02:23 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Ghost system recordings ?? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Try this first, and then recheck the voice menu recording. In the bottom of the Personal Data section, click the Submit & Start button once.

Let us know if the issue is resolved.

12.08.2008 12:25 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
itg
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2007

RE: Ghost system recordings ?? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now all work fine !

Thanks for support.

13.08.2008 17:47 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: