PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Strange happenings to extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Strange happenings to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Monday and Tuesday I have had strange effects during ringing of extensions.
There are 7 extensions in the ring group. On incoming calls the extensions sometimes don't ring at exactly the same time. Some extensions don't start to ring until maybe a second or more after the first one. This sounds terrible in the office as they are not synchronised, but the major problem is that if the call is picked up quickly then the later extensions start to ring and have to be picked up and put down again to stop them. The received call is ok, as are outgoing calls.
These are all Spa ATAs, wireless and wired.
This problem didn't happen before Monday morning.
I have rebooted the router, ATAs and restarted PBXes, each time I think its gone away it happens again.
Has anybody else experienced anything like it ?
The router is a DG834PN sip alg disabled, ATAs have stun and NAT enabled.

06.08.2008 00:21 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Strange happenings to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem has also been reported in the German forum. We have changed memory sizes to handle higher loads. Please check if it works better now.

06.08.2008 14:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Strange happenings to extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes it seems to be working better now (the staff have not reported it again today).
Many thanks for your expertise and help,
Regards

06.08.2008 20:54 telagente01 is offline Search for Posts by telagente01 Add telagente01 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: