PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Does CID get sent in full?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen Does CID get sent in full? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When call originates from PSTN (DID), and gets forwarded to another PSTN via a provider, the original CID "name"<number> appears to get replaced by "name"<user@provider>", i.e. number gets stripped down from CID.

The problem with that is when incoming call gets sent to a classic extension (my mobile for example), I see some random numbers instead of CID.

Could you advise whether this is a feature or bug, and if there's a way to send a full original CID.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dor on 17.07.2008 at 17:50.

17.07.2008 05:13 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Does CID get sent in full? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your first posting was deleted because it was considered as a double posting. The question has already been raised in the FAQ and there is a link to a forum discussion from there.

We are now sending out email notifications after such a deletion.

17.07.2008 20:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: