PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
OneNumber Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

These days a concept of OneNumber gains popularity, and it would be nice if it was doable in PBXes realm – currently one has to go to alternative services to achieve that.

Essentially, OneNumber is DID that can be routed with very flexible rules, based on date/time, CLI/CID, combinations of the above, and fallback rules. The idea is to let person to define his/her availability (or non-availability) for different parties using only one phone number.

The major point is that those rules should be maintainable on inbound route level, as an opposite to account level as it currently partially available. The reason is that OneNumber is, in fact, a personal contact, so multiple users of the same account can have their own separate numbers.

How feasible this would be for PBXes?

20.06.2008 20:06 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Apparently the below change have made 89% of this smile

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1035&sid=

However having just two time slots (normal and after- hours) is not enough - I would like to be able to transfer my calls just when I'm in a meeting, and then when I'm at lunch, etc.

Voxalot has implemented Call Connection Rules in a very flexible way, allowing to build various rules based on criteria that is combination of Trunk, CID, day and time; and forwarding target, which consists of extension, SIP URI, or trunk.
Similar implementation in PBXes would be the just perfect.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dor on 27.06.2008 at 21:35.

25.06.2008 17:34 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: