PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: All my extensions are down !! URGENT !!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
itg
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 15.01.2007

Achtung All my extensions are down !! URGENT !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

From this morning, all my extension are down.

The registration fall down in erro 408 (Request time out).

Please check my problem because I had four offices that can't work.

Thanks

19.05.2008 12:23 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
dge

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The same with our extensions!!!

Looking forward to a fast solution in order to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dge on 19.05.2008 at 12:31.

19.05.2008 12:30 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
jep

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's the same for me, i have two account, and are down, i have request support, please check the problem soon!

Tanks!

19.05.2008 13:58 jepssenstore is offline Search for Posts by jepssenstore Add jepssenstore to your Buddy List
geo

Same Here Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Tried using wither of our isp, to rule out a routing issue, but no good this is causing us to loose lots of business!

19.05.2008 14:03 geotech is offline Search for Posts by geotech Add geotech to your Buddy List
geo

Slight Improvement Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have just moved us over to the ww2 server and we are back up and running, so it must be an issue with the europe servers.

19.05.2008 14:14 geotech is offline Search for Posts by geotech Add geotech to your Buddy List
dge

I hate moving to another datacenter though the last time when we were on a different datacenter, we hat other awfull problems like broken FAX-Reception, unstable VOIP - Connections and so on...

But if they don't manage to get the Europe-Server (Nurnberg?) up running again by the next 1 - 2 hours (or at least post some info about the issue) I will be thinking about changeing the datacenter me too.

Let's hope for the best!

Edit - 19.5.2008 / 17:35
------------------------------------
I now moved from datacenter www3 (where I was for aprox. the last 6 months and everything was perfect till today, 9.40 am) to www5 / www2 / www1 and experienced the same problems on every server.

And: Why is there not one single reply from the support - team ?????

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dge on 19.05.2008 at 17:37.

19.05.2008 14:39 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
edo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 16.02.2008

I have the same problem Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi evrybody,
I have the same problem from this morning, i can't listen the call. if someone call me or i make a call there is no voice.
How can risolve this problem. please help me i have a great difficulty with my clients..

19.05.2008 17:53 edom is offline Search for Posts by edom Add edom to your Buddy List
arc

I have the same problem also with this account, my ip phone not register. Please resolv this problem soon!!

Tanks!

19.05.2008 18:45 archmei is offline Search for Posts by archmei Add archmei to your Buddy List
itg
Grünschnabel

verrückt Thank you so much for support.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Maybe the support today was on the beach.
I hope that sun was hot and water very refreshing.

Instead, in my office, it was storming.

All my voip-users, strongly desire my head !

I understand that could be some issues in service, but a condition that I couldn't accept is this incredible silence from the support (supposed that there is a support!).

A serious company, should have apologized his customers for issues, communicating that all resources are hire to solve quickly.

Maybe, I have an incorrect vision of a serious company.

Anyway, I wish to thank you all forum people that suggest a workaround.

Have a nice day... if you could.....

19.05.2008 19:33 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
itg
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by archmei
I have the same problem also with this account, my ip phone not register. Please resolv this problem soon!!

Tanks!

Try to change the server in the Personal Settings.

Good Luck....

19.05.2008 19:34 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List
onl
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.06.2007

down - not connected Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

19:44:48 Server pbxes.org did not respond to register (user sip:onlum-1700@pbxes.org)
19:44:48 Check server details for that line
19:45:07 The server is not replying.

What please is the matter?
itgs, what do you mean by "Try to change the server in the Personal Settings."?
Where is the support team?
Please, we are loosing so much communication since the whole day connections was broken...

19.05.2008 19:56 onlum is offline Search for Posts by onlum Add onlum to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: All my extensions are down !! URGENT !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem with registration of SIP extensions occured today 9:46 CET. I have already looked into it remotely over the day for 30 minutes but could not find the reason.

I am now back in the office and working on a solution. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your patience,
Pascal

19.05.2008 21:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: All my extensions are down !! URGENT !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem is local to www3. Moving to any other server (e.g. www5 - Paris) indeed solved the problem. This is the workaround that was posted by geotech and also given by our team on the phone.

19.05.2008 21:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The problem is solved. Reason was a routing problem in the Nürnberg datacenter.

We are operating two servers in Nürnberg, www1 and www3. These servers are located in different sub-datacenters. Today the internal connection for UDP transmissions between the two servers failed.

This was not easy to find because all the other transmissions, external and TCP, still worked. The datacenter in Nürnberg is managed by a sub-contractor. So we are not involved in any single action taken on the routers there.

Up to today the Nürnberg servers have been the most stable within the PBXes network. The servers have uptimes of 244 and 567 days. The only network outage there recorded by our monitoring systems during the last 12 months lasts back to Aug 28, 2007.

So we hope this information restores confidence in PBXes to all users hosted by www3. If there are still any issues please don't hesitate to ask.

19.05.2008 22:35 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dge

Fine - I am glad to hear that the problem ist solved!

Thank you!

Will my account be moved back to www3 again or is there no need? Or in other words: Is there an advantage / disadvantage / difference between www1 and www3? Regarding to peering against switzerland... Or other issues which could potentially show up...

Regards
Dominik Gerber

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dge on 20.05.2008 at 09:28.

19.05.2008 22:46 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Because it was transferred manually it would have to be moved back manually, too. However, there are no differences between www1 and www3.

20.05.2008 10:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dge

It is not possible for me to choose "www3" in the "personal settings" screen manually.

I don't know why - but it's a fact...

I think it should be possible to choose the datacenter independently and not only in connection with the timezone.

20.05.2008 10:20 dgerber is offline Search for Posts by dgerber Add dgerber to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Load balancing is used for distribution to the German servers www0, www1 and www3.

20.05.2008 13:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: All my extensions are down !! URGENT !!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Motivated by the last two outages on May 1st (www5) and May 19th (www3) we have installed a state-of-the-art monitoring system that can also detect failures in SIP registration. You can obtain status info at http://pbxes.org/status.

21.05.2008 16:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
itg
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Motivated by the last two outages on May 1st (www5) and May 19th (www3) we have installed a state-of-the-art monitoring system that can also detect failures in SIP registration. You can obtain status info at http://pbxes.org/status.

These are the informations that help us to trust in your service.

In my honest opinion, I think that support is the only one thing that make the difference !

I hope you will improve your service and support in the future.

Best regards

22.05.2008 00:32 itgs is offline Search for Posts by itgs Add itgs to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: