PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Server down?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Server down? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What happened to the server in Frankfurt Germany because it is gone from the selection list? Also I was until now not able to log in or make phone calls for almost 24 hours!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jjp on 01.05.2008 at 15:58.

01.05.2008 15:56 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have just logged in to an account hosted in the Frankfurt server (www0) and I was able to make a call.

Can you do a traceroute to it from your location?

01.05.2008 17:52 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I can do a trace route, that is not the problem. The server www0 (frankfurt) has disappeared from the selection menu, so I cannot move my account to the server. My account was running on www0 until yesterday when this got changed without any notice. Mind you, I did not change any settings myself in the personal menu.

BR

01.05.2008 18:43 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Server down? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As you can see in the Statistics box on the right hand side the datacenter in Frankfurt is still in use. Recently it has been reserved for customers with less than 1 GB of traffic monthly.

01.05.2008 20:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: