PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » just want to say how satisfied I am
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ond
Soho Account

Registration Date: 27.01.2012

just want to say how satisfied I am Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello you great guys from pbxes. I am not sure wetter I am posting in the right forum. I never need support and therefor this forum. It took me a lot of time half a year ago to get my config arranged. But since then my phones are just rock solid working as I want them to work. And they just always work, never any hesitation or strange things happen. Sometimes, like now, I am slightly confused because a connection arrives me while I wonder why. I log into my account and realize quick it is exactly as I configured it myself. The config is still easily understood even if it is a long time after I have been there. Before I had pbxes I had many years of continuous frustration with telecom providers and their awful forwarding, callback and voice mail services. Since half a year no frustrations anymore. I even don't think about my phone system anymore, I am just using it as I had in mind already years ago, but was never able to realize. Since telephony is not an issue with me anymore I have no natural urge for feedback. But now I am shortly in the config I realize I should leave this note and say Thank You Very Much !

Best regards, Rick

PS One minor issue. Callback is regularly not responding. I am called back, but whatever numbers I click the callback is not responding and the callback tone continues. Mostly if I try a few minutes later, callback is working again, so no big issue.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ond on 31.10.2012 at 19:09.

31.10.2012 18:51 onderdelinde is offline Search for Posts by onderdelinde Add onderdelinde to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: