PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
han

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
pbx questions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello I have some questions about i-p-tel. they are as follows.
1. what codecs are supported? I have a sepura 1001 and I can only get the g711 codecs to work I want to be able to use a lower codec.
2. is streaming music on hold supported? thats a feature allows you to connect to a internet radio station that streams for music on hold.
3. I want to be able to create a ivr minue when the caller presses 1 I want them to hear music on hold while my extention is ringing. how do I set this up?
thanks
Hank

06.11.2006 11:53 hanksmith is offline Search for Posts by hanksmith Add hanksmith to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: pbx questions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

2. Thanks for your question for streaming music on hold. That's why I have moved this into the section of Feature Requests b/c it is not supported yet.

1. To see the supported codecs please search the forum for "codecs".
3. Create a digital receptionist with option #1 going to a queue.

08.11.2006 01:29 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 13.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Streaming Music On hold.... What a Great Idea!

10.11.2006 07:38 supernettel3 is offline Search for Posts by supernettel3 Add supernettel3 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: