PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Do conference rooms work?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
roy

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Do conference rooms work? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I created an extension 200 and then tried to dial 8200 from a sip client logged in as extension 201, but was given a message saying I had dialed an invalid conference number. Is it possible the <username>-<extension> format you are using stops this from working properly? Maybe I just set it up wrong.

19.02.2006 00:19 roym is offline Search for Posts by roym Add roym to your Buddy List
roy

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry to bump this post, but I haven't really had time to work with this more until now. I looked at the instructions and can't really find any reason this doesn't work.

According to the instructions I find this:

8<extension> Conference

Each extension you create will have its own conference. For example extension 200 has conference 8200. Just dial 8200 to get into your conference. Add participants by transferring them to 8200. The first participant will hear on hold music.

So I created two extensions 200 and 201. I connect to extension 200 and dial 8200. Then the voice tells me "That is not a vaild conference number."

Am I doing something wrong?

24.02.2006 04:26 roym is offline Search for Posts by roym Add roym to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: Do conference rooms work? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, now they do.

Thanks for pointing out this bug,
Pascal

24.02.2006 14:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: