PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Call Thru Pin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I am wanting to use alternative phones to call the pbx and enter the callthru fuction.

However, I haven't found a way to add this to our options menu. Such as when were calling into the pbx, press '8' for callthru fuction.

There is the option to directly tie a phone to it by caller ID recognition, but other than that I don't see any other option.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you,

Chad

chad@chadlone.ca
Chad Lone Consulting | www.chadlone.ca

19.08.2006 18:03 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I accomplished what you are talking about by looping a call back. I signed up for a Free World Dial Account and set it up as a PIN call in number. I then created an extension "1234" which rang to 999@fwd.pulver.net. I then set my ring group to ring extension 1234. I hate doing this because it is just one more place to introduce latency, etc., but it worked.

Stu

22.08.2006 07:20 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: