PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: problem with incoming routing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.07.2006

problem with incoming routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have a problem with incoming routing on one of my trunks. I have configured inbound routing exactly as the others I have to route all inbound calls on the trunk to a particular ring group.

However, it appears that when you call the trunk from outside the call is answered and shows in the call monitor as "s", but is not routed to the ring group. Other trunks which route to this ring group as shown in the call monitor with a context of "ext_group" where these calls appear as "from-pstn-reghours-nofax".

The calls are neither routed to the trunk, or routed according to the regular incoming calls entry, they appear to just be lost.

Please can you assist.

Thanks

14.08.2006 14:26 mattelton is offline Search for Posts by mattelton Add mattelton to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: problem with incoming routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=449

14.08.2006 15:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: