PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Devices Un-registering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the last week something new has begun to occur. It is not completely new, however it is appearing with greater frquency now than before.

According to the display, sometimes devices go mysteriously unregistered. This can occur even DURING a call. When it occurs the indicator is greyed, but the in use light is clearly red.

Any ideas on this quirk?

These devices have a default SIP reg interval of about 60 seconds.

23.07.2006 17:35 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Devices Un-registering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

On which devices are you observing this? Devices may have unregistered on July 22th 03:00 CET when we had a short scheduled maintenance.

23.07.2006 20:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have seen this on several devices including Leadtek, Grandstream, and more.

29.07.2006 16:25 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: