PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mcc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Nokia E70 E60 problem in outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have a problem with calls from nokia device.
our PBXES work property we can call our phones from a client like Gizmo but we can call between us it's work only with web interfaces.
Dialing directly from our phones we can hear only "we are busy now, please try your call again later"

more details:
Nokia E70 int. 68
Nokia E60 int. 66
Our configurations are the same we copy it from this forum.
Also *43 and the same commands work property.

Have you any solutions?
is a phone or PBXes setting problem?
GLC

15.07.2006 12:17 mccglc is offline Search for Posts by mccglc Add mccglc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text RE: Nokia E70 E60 problem in outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If the echo test (*43) and incoming calls work properly this is most probably no problem of the phone. The message "all lines are busy now, please try your call again later" indicates a problem in external calling.

So check your outbound routing. Start with a simple outbound route:

• Leave extension empty (means valid for all extensions).
  • Enter XX. as dial pattern (means all destinations with 3 or more digits).
  • Select just one trunk in the sequence to know whats going on.

18.07.2006 10:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mcc

Re:re Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I made change you proposed
I delete all outbound routes and create a new one called "all"
password - empty
extension - empty
mobile - Yes
dial patt - XX.
truk seq - MCCGLC_PBXES68
It das the same result "all lines are busy..."
then I try the same thing with trunks:
I delete all the trunks except MCCGLC_PBXES68
with that settings:
name - MCCGLC_PBXES68
outbound - empty
max ch - empty
lang. - eng
dtmf - auto
audio - no
context - fron-pstn

account - mccglc
password - our pbxes password
sip server - sip:pbxes.org

dial rules XX.

The result was the same
have you any new suggestion?

18.07.2006 13:13 mccglc is offline Search for Posts by mccglc Add mccglc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Nokia E70 E60 problem in outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now I see it: We don't provide trunks. You have to register with a SIP provider (see interoperability list in the Provider forum if you don't know any) and enter the account data you get from there into the PBXes trunk.

18.07.2006 14:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mcc

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear iptel
Now I have 3 trunks to try the service: inphonex, voipgate and sip2sip
When I call outbound the first one say that my free account can't make that call, but when I try to call an internal number, like mccglc-66 or only mccglc (could you confirm me it is possibe like a general call) my phone said "Address not in use"
My idea is to use your service for internal call but the only way I find to call my collegue is on the web site: dragging an internal over the other one.
For the SIP provider have you an advise to give me?

22.07.2006 04:20 mccglc is offline Search for Posts by mccglc Add mccglc to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are there any other extensions on your PBX except for the E70 and the E60?

If not can you configure X-Lite on two PCs and see if the calls complete from one to the other? Then try to make a PSTN call using the trunks.

If the X-Lite soft-clients work properly, then let's troubleshoot the Nokias. If they don't then we will try to help you, setup your trunks properly.

22.07.2006 07:01 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
mcc

Now all work property
I did't know that for internal calls I had to dial only sip:66
Thank to all
GLC

22.07.2006 17:16 mccglc is offline Search for Posts by mccglc Add mccglc to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: