PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Call Forwarding *92
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Call Forwarding *92 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

When using the *92 function for forwarding on unavailable, the operator simply says there is no person at this extension. But when the deactivation feature it's recognized.

This feature is in the table of features under Setup PBX, is this a typo or a fuction not yet available?

Thank you,

Chad

chad@chadlone.ca
http://www.chadlone.ca

Chad Lone Consulting
Home & Small Business IT Solution

13.07.2006 22:58 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Call Forwarding *92 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

*92 is to be followed by the extension or phone number you want to forward to. Then the operator will confirm activation to you.

14.07.2006 00:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah yes, my mistake...thank you for the follow-up.

Chad

14.07.2006 01:10 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
isg

Unavailable *92 Forwarding Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have been trying to forward my Nokia E60 to a normal extension (when it is not registered and failed), the busy forwarding *90 is working fine.

Please advise

30.01.2007 08:26 isgps is offline Search for Posts by isgps Add isgps to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Call Forwarding *92 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't forget to enable ConnectionCheck in conjunction with forwarding on unavailable.

30.01.2007 12:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: