PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
asi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
wütend E61 - Can't register to Extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi All,
I have been trying different SIP settings for weeks now and I haven't been able to register to my PBXes extension.
I have tried same settings posted here in the forum but nothing seems to work and I wonder which the trick could be.

I see that many people has had success with their E61 in this forum and that actually this device is advertised by pbxes.

Could it be that there is something wrong just with my device?
Or could someone please post here his E61 sip settings that actually have worked? Not E60 please and not non working sip settings.

Thanks,
Alfredo

04.07.2006 03:01 asierraa is offline Search for Posts by asierraa Add asierraa to your Buddy List
asi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

SUCCESS!
I finally registered to pbxes I can now do the echo test but I can't make any external calls. I am using Vonage and I get a Busy Now, please try again later. Voice message everytime I try to make a call.

As for the E61 settings:
The difference was filling in settings in the Registrar server as opposed to what other said of leaving those fields empty

Enter same settings as in Proxy in the Registrar server instead of leaving it empty like others do in their E60

05.07.2006 00:30 asierraa is offline Search for Posts by asierraa Add asierraa to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: