PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

anyone else have recent Inbound troubles? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I recently discovered that some of my inbounds no longer worked.

1) my DID that was previosly happily working with re invites had to have reinvites turned off from the originating server.

2) I later discovered inbound trunks (these are accounts that I must register to) that previosly would not work with Audio Bypass ON , suddenly now worked ONLY with Audio Bypass ON!

3) I also discovered that DIDs from a DID provider now have no ring-back tone, and only when connected to the PBX. When directed to the PBX the incoming call can be answered, the phone rings, but caller hears nothing till the phone is picked up. Dialing from some servers yields 1/2 of a ring back tone. These same DIDs work fine when directed off the PBX, and they worked fine with the PBX last week.

This is the kind of constatly changing behaviour that I keep experiencing with the PBX, and it is getting frustrating. It is not the first time that I have found my inbounds suddenly did not work!

I suspect this has something to do with reinvites as it seems in most cases changing audio bypass on/off or reinvites from the originating server fixed the problem.

03.07.2006 09:16 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Achtung RE: anyone else have recent Inbound troubles? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We are working on it. Restart of the system did not help though...

Next time if you have an issue, please tell us which providers are afftected. Otherwise we might be mislead to just treat your problem as an interoperability issue.

03.07.2006 13:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: RE: anyone else have recent Inbound troubles? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem was fixed.

04.07.2006 01:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think that i was pretty thourough in the information that I provided and I indicated that problems arose with three different providers. I do not always feel comfortable posting sources to forums such as this

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 04.07.2006 at 15:49.

04.07.2006 15:48 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: