PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Nokia e61/VoipBuster
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
res

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Nokia e61/VoipBuster Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Guys,

I have a Nokia E61 which has been setup to connect to pbxes.com. My connection works great, I can do the echo test, check the time etc.

When I call my voipbuster number, the call is routed to my Nokia and the phone rings. But when I pickup the phone there is no voice, and the dialing phone still has the trying to connect sound.

When I try to dial-out I get a spoken system message from the switch telling 'The number is unavailable'.

What am I doing wrong?

1. Communication with pbxes.com is setup and tested with the echto test
2. Inbound calling let's my phone ring and display the caller ID info correct, but no actual connection is made.
3. Outbound calls are correctly in my log but I get a system message that the number is unavailable.
(Inbound/Outbound has been correctly specified)

Any help would be appreciated.

Rudi

22.06.2006 19:56 respen is offline Search for Posts by respen Add respen to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Pfeil RE: Nokia e61/VoipBuster Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=312

23.06.2006 00:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to: