PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: logon failed
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jle

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
logon failed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

sorry if this has been answered but i am new

I have signed up, created an extention (as in the example 200)
I have followed the below instructions but my sip phone can not connect. says "log on failed"

login jle-200
password: the one chosen when I created the extention
Domain/Realm/Server pbxes.org

and does not work. What may be doing wrong ?

SIP phones

In addition to extension number and name enter a password. The following parameters are assigned to the SIP phone to register with the PBX:

Login <account name>-<extension no.>
e.g. pamsoft-200
Password <extension password>
Domain/Realm/Server pbxes.org

To verify the settings dial *43 on the IP phone to perform an echo test. In case touchtones are not recognized within a call try with different "dtmfmodes". Allowed values are rfc2833, inband, info and auto.

11.06.2006 17:44 jle is offline Search for Posts by jle Add jle to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: logon failed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your forgot to confirm your settings by clicking the red bar on the top. This loads your changes into the PBX and activates them.

11.06.2006 22:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: