PBXes » English » Bugs » Extensions Numbers Corrected
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
extensions are not mentioned Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Regarding extensions and e-mail, when a caller presses any extension such as 201. There is no longer an intro for the extension, such as on the phone or busy.

The caller only gets the last part of the message with prompts.

From our testing, it appears to have started sometime yesterday and continues today. No changes have been made, but we did notice no connection with our phones for a few hours last evening.

Can you check into this and let us know of anything to be done by us.

Thank you,

Chad

01.06.2006 23:12 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: extensions are not mentioned Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am not sure if I fully understand your request. I have found that your unavailability message for extension 201 is rather short. It was last modified on May 25th. Maybe rerecording it helps?

01.06.2006 23:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Extensions Numbers Corrected Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We reset the recordings, now the extension numbers are mentioned....thanks for your assistance.

Chad

06.06.2006 03:37 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: