PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vir

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
DID registering but doesn´t receive calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

One of my SIP trunks register fine, but only receive calls during some minutes after the registration... then nothing ... only get busy tones.

31.05.2006 00:34 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: DID registering but doesn´t receive calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Could you please be more specific: Which trunk / provider are you referring to?

31.05.2006 00:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
vir

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sure, the SIP server of the trunk in question is: 200.60.158.99

31.05.2006 00:45 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: DID registering but doesn´t receive calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

And what service / company does that server IP belong to?

31.05.2006 00:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
vir

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Perusat //// www.perusat.com.pe

31.05.2006 00:59 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
vir

I have the impression that this provider needs the SIP Agent to register on the SIP Server more frequently than others.

Could this setting be changed on the IPTEL side?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by vir on 03.06.2006 at 19:55.

03.06.2006 19:54 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: