PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 11.05.2006

Dial Rules Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I dial number like this 0ZX.
but I must add to it a country code and remove the leading 0 for example: 0048ZX.
i tried 0048+0|ZX. but it didn't work.
Can someone help me how to do this?

13.05.2006 19:14 pavlo is offline Search for Posts by pavlo Add pavlo to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have had the same burning question for months. I must remove the country code 52 and add an 01 to dial on one trunk. I think it uis a feature that may be lacking

14.05.2006 07:37 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: Dial Rules Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks pavlo for your request. We have implemented the processing of such dial rules (like 0048+0|ZX.) now.

15.05.2006 10:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there a Dial Plan guide somewhere, where all these rules are collected?

It would be a great resource for troubleshooting Dial Plan issues.

Something more elaborate, than the help provided by hovering the mouse over the hyperlinks.

15.05.2006 15:41 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
pav
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 11.05.2006

Thank's for help.
My solution:
rules in outbound route:

0|X.

And then rules for trunk:

0+0. -> number is already in international format
0048+Z. ->local number

15.05.2006 23:05 pavlo is offline Search for Posts by pavlo Add pavlo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: