PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Dialing 1780XXXXXXX numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have tried to dial via this server, Canadian numbers 1780XXXXXXX and they do not complete. At first I thought it was an outbound routing issue or something like that, and it turned out it was not, as no matter what trunk I try to use, the calls do not complete. The calls show up correctly in the Logs but the logs from the trunk to not even show that the number was dialed. "All circuits busy" is heard froom IPTel server

Also worth noting, at times when a number is simply busy , the all circuits are busy message plays. I confirmed this by calling My sister in law's california number when I knew she was on the line, I heard the all Circuits busy message (in spanish as that is how I have it configured) . When she cleared the line, it rang through normally.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 11.05.2006 at 00:04.

11.05.2006 00:03 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
e0j

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

did this issue get resolved? i am having the same problem...????

02.06.2006 02:57 e0je is offline Search for Posts by e0je Add e0je to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@e0je
Your problem is not the same.
You have set up an outbound route for +XX. numbers. And your trunk dials + as 00. Probably Broadvoice does not accept 00 prefixed numbers. Add XX. to your outbound route. Then you can also dial numbers without a leading + and test what number format is right for Broadvoice.

03.06.2006 11:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: