PBXes » English » News » Launch PBXes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Launch PBXes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear users,

it is a few days ago that the beta testing was ended. In parallel a new version of the software was installed which ran very smoothly. The new software incorporates many features and improvements requested by the users.

We want to thank you for this input and - as promised - we give you a substantial discount on the advanced features that are now subscription based. You will receive the 50% discount when subscribing within the month of May.

Also we want to inform you of the following service updates:

• To complete our offering of a PBX we now ship the right handsets for it. These handsets are dual mode which means they can be used on your Wifi network in the office or at home. When leaving Wifi coverage the handset switches to your mobile network automatically. The first model E60 from Nokia is already available. Shortly there will be more models that have a complete QWERTY keypad.

• Unfortunately some people used the PBXes callback function as an entry into the callback business. Originally we intended this feature for giving employees cheap access to the PBX when travelling outside of the country. So the callback function is no more available for the free accounts. For the premium accounts there is a limit on three callback numbers.

• Please check if you have entered your email address into your personal data correctly. We won't give your email to others. But if an email address appears to be incorrect your account may be blocked without notice.
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Kindest regards,
Pascal

09.05.2006 09:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am a user of your callback service. I have one handset (my own) mapped to my "roaming SIM." Your service is helpful, but shame on the person who tries to sell it as a professional callback service. No offense, but a professional callback service offers a number of features tailored to that commercial enterprise including:

* Multiple attempts at connecting;
* Various trigger options;
* The ability to place more than one call on a single callback.

Conversely, your service is helpful as a remote gateway into your PBX system, but if I had signed up for flybynightcallbackservice.com and they provided me this service, I'd be more than a little annoyed.

Pascal, can you give us an outline of the additonal features you have added?

10.05.2006 18:30 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text Launch PBXes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Some new features:

• ENUM trunk:
    You can use this trunk for peering to other VoIP subscribers without a provider. You just have to setup dial rules to bring the numbers to ENUM format (e.g. 011|., 1aaa+NXXXXXX, 1+NXXNXXXXXX) and add it on topmost position into the trunk sequence of your outbound routes.
  • When logging into <account name>-<extension>, instead of just <account name>, there is a private call monitor now that shows the CDRs of that extension only.
  • There is a new call forwarding on unavailable feature.
  • The pickup call feature is new.

10.05.2006 20:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: