PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

some issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pascal,

I want to commend you for a great job!

I also want to make you aware of the following issues with the voice mail system, as well as one other.

1) In new extensions , The language selection seems to no longer work. I tried this a couple of days ago, and all I could get was English. I have accounts I cxreated a few weeks ago that the voice mail in Spanish is working fine.

2) I have encountered the following which I know happens on the voice mail in Spansh (for the older accounts that I managed to select Spanish) , but I do not know if it is occuring in English

In spanish the message says "you have (then changes to female voice in English) <NUMBER> (then returns to Spanish Male Voice) Messages"

The problem here is that if this number is ONE , you never hear the number rather the call cuts off and gives me a fast busy signal. I must have 2 messages before I can check them! My comment is NOT about the fact that the number is in English, rather that the recodding that says ONE in english is probably either corrupt or missing.

3) although dialing to a trunk is fine, I think, there are problems with classic extensions and with sending to a SIP URI. I have tried both of these and although sometimes it does work it more often does not. I have attempted this on various trunks from various providers.

18.04.2006 07:37 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: some issues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Mark,

thanks for your comment!

I have been able to fix issue #2. The numbers are in Spanish now, too.

However I could not reproduce the other two issues. If they are still existing give me some more details please.

Best regards,
Pascal

19.04.2006 12:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bja

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello I-P-TEL, this very nice product. THX

i have a problem using my SIP provider ( my self) we use port 5070 for our sip sever and proxy' s.

when i us it with PBXES i get audio problem one way . is it poseble you will have to open for my to get back on 5070 ? if im comming from ( or regestering to 82.221.33.210:5070) ?

r
Bjarni

30.05.2006 17:06 bjarni is offline Search for Posts by bjarni Add bjarni to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Registering with 82.221.33.210:5070 should work.

Try it and let us know, if it helped.

30.05.2006 17:52 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bja

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

i get the trunk to hung on the green light smile and i can call , but there is no audio unglücklich.

i have another provider on 5060 and that is all good.

so i was wondering if i add the 5070 in the back of the ip for the registartion, ( like it is ) then it will be need it to come back from you on that port to right ?

r

bjarni

31.05.2006 18:55 bjarni is offline Search for Posts by bjarni Add bjarni to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: