PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SIP

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Linked with Asterisk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok I habe my A@H running at my office and I am willing to have it connected to I-P-TEL PBX.
what should I do? I tried to make an extention on the pbx and use it as trank on my aah box!!! it does not work.
I don't know where to configure IAX

09.04.2006 15:44 SIP is offline Search for Posts by SIP Add SIP to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As far as I know the IPTel Server is SIP only, perhaps that is your fist mistake.

If you are learning how to connect SIP trunks to asterisk, there are a lot of resources available on the Internet try a search engine.

25.04.2006 08:13 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It never works for asterisk, I tried several configurations.
about my asterisk i am sure that every thing is fine but i hope to know if there was any ready configuration that we can test.

22.05.2006 11:16 0039 is offline Search for Posts by 0039 Add 0039 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: