PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Inbound routing trouble today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My inbound routes are not working today. I wnt through and updated them was able to get one call that I tested with, and now they are not working again.

Am I the only one with this problem today?

06.04.2006 19:45 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Inbound routing trouble today? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Mark,

yes, problems with some providers came up today. We have just solved it.

Thanks,
Pascal

07.04.2006 02:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

inbound routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pascal,

I wanted to give you an update. I just checked the ring groups and they are still not functioning. This was the first thing that I noticed when I first had issues with the inbound calls. In the Efrat account, we have ring groups set up and the call goes directly to the final destination.

It worked fine about 48 hours ago.

I have yet to check other inbound routing, as I had to move it all off the I-P-tel server

Thanks,

Mark

07.04.2006 09:19 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
efr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks like inbound routing is working now, but can not seem to use ring groups anymore. Calls still pass directly to the no answer destination

Mark
(supernettel)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by efr on 08.04.2006 at 06:57.

08.04.2006 06:56 efrat is offline Search for Posts by efrat Add efrat to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: