PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Notification of Missed Calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Notification of Missed Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by montoo
Is there any news when going to implement Notification of Missed Calls this feature is very important and useful, waiting anxiously.

Me too. God bless Pbxes !

23.08.2010 04:54 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Notification of Missed Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please count my vote as well.

08.09.2010 18:20 marcelcalil is offline Search for Posts by marcelcalil Add marcelcalil to your Buddy List
req

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

This feature is excellent. My God! We are anxiously waiting for him. I know there are many problems and the staff of pbxes already done a lot for us users. We can only expect the same. Sorry for my English, but here in Brazil we speak Portuguese. Just a joke ...

12.09.2010 05:03 requisitte is offline Search for Posts by requisitte Add requisitte to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Any Idea when we are going to hear good news for this feature.

This feature is almost viewed and replied for vote more then the feature Outbound Caller Id. So hope to be available very soon for eager users.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 29.10.2010 at 08:38.

29.10.2010 08:32 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

I will bring it up to the developers, and try to get an answer from them, by late next week.

This feature has indeed gathered more support than setting the Outbound CallerID. So I will try for it to be the next on the list. But no promises yet.

29.10.2010 10:38 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
I will bring it up to the developers, and try to get an answer from them, by late next week.

This feature has indeed gathered more support than setting the Outbound CallerID. So I will try for it to be the next on the list. But no promises yet.

Good News !! Thank you again Diafora

29.10.2010 11:20 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Zitat:

It was not promised, but expect to listen good news in this week.

23.11.2010 06:50 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

We are still waiting good news about it.

02.12.2010 01:16 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

How nice to have X-mas gift, to hear about the availability of this feature Notification of Missed Calls on this occasion.

21.12.2010 17:47 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Yessss. a BIG gift !!

21.12.2010 19:43 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
dam
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Picture what good does that and more the server here in Brazil

21.12.2010 19:55 damape is offline Search for Posts by damape Add damape to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Quick update: I checked with the developers, and this feature is indeed on top of their priority list for the new year.

Initially, this will be implemented via email, but later on it might be available over SMS as well. Each SMS will have some cost associated with it, so I wish to know if there is any interest for that implementation as well.

That is not a firm promise notification over SMS will happen, but I wish to explore the level of interest for it.

23.12.2010 08:27 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

Zitat:
Quick update: I checked with the developers, and this feature is indeed on top of their priority list for the new year.

Initially, this will be implemented via email, but later on it might be available over SMS as well. Each SMS will have some cost associated with it, so I wish to know if there is any interest for that implementation as well.

That is not a firm promise notification over SMS will happen, but I wish to explore the level of interest for it.

notification by email is as good idea...

SMS notification intrest will depend on the cost associated with the same.

23.12.2010 16:30 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

I do agree with Diafora idea to to start to implement notification via email 1st. But request to provide this feature earliest possible.

My warm wishes for the upcoming holiday season and wish Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year for all Pbxes team and users.

Any hope to get this feature as Xmas gift, we all waiting anxiously

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 23.11.2011 at 11:26.

24.12.2010 10:15 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

I Think that notification by email is the best idea.

SMS notification intrest will depend on the cost associated with the same.

Any news ?

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 12.04.2011 at 02:52.

26.12.2010 13:55 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Not yet. Sorry.

12.04.2011 12:10 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Notification of Missed Calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When setting up a queue, there is a new field "notification email address". Whenever a queue times out, or the caller hangs up before getting connected, an email will be sent to this address. To make the new feature work, please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once.

01.03.2012 09:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
When setting up a queue, there is a new field "notification email address". Whenever a queue times out, or the caller hangs up before getting connected, an email will be sent to this address. To make the new feature work, please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once.

But is it only with a queue ? And the others calls without a queue ? Any news ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 05.12.2012 at 21:56.

01.03.2012 12:56 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: