PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Change CID
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Change CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

sendrpid can be enabled from the trunks menu.

18.11.2010 22:00 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
luc
Soho Account

Registration Date: 26.10.2010

RE: Change CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi group..
Caller id on the mobile phone will always call out the trunk.
in status, I see the correct call id movements ..
In status I see that the interiors are called by the caller id, even if I call a group, including a mobile phone in the status is ok but I see the mobile phone that the call comes from trunck ..

09.01.2011 14:50 lucasss is offline Search for Posts by lucasss Add lucasss to your Buddy List
iva
Premium Account

Registration Date: 30.04.2009

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
The same FAQ page at Flowrate states: "We'll give you $0.25 free test credit when you signup."

How about sending a couple of calls without answering them, to verify what happens with CID delivery on both cases.

Have nice day.

Thank you for your help. Using your suggestion I found out that Flowroute does handle outbound caller ID. Perhaps knowing this will be useful to another PBXes user.

01.02.2011 05:31 ivancich is offline Search for Posts by ivancich Add ivancich to your Buddy List
gla
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.04.2015

any update about this issue ?

12.04.2018 17:26 gladiator is offline Search for Posts by gladiator Add gladiator to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3]  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: