PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » 404 not found on transfer via softphone
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wil
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.06.2022

404 not found on transfer via softphone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I'm very impressed with PBXes so far and I'm so close to having everything working as I would like. However, I've had trouble initiating transfers via the SIP method (i.e. using the transfer button as oppose to DTMF *2, ##, etc.). I'm using Groundwire softphone, which is otherwise excellent, but transfers sent using the built-in buttons fail. I contacted Groundwire support, who were helpful and asked for the logs, which show that the transfers fail because a "404 not found" response is returned when a transfer is initiated using REFER, in this case to extension 204, via 204@pbxes.org. The Groundwire support said there's not much they can do without knowing why PBXes is sending a not found response.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

28.06.2022 20:18 wildcatisland is offline Search for Posts by wildcatisland Add wildcatisland to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: 404 not found on transfer via softphone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Logs in the PBX would be very helpful to solve this. Please subscribe for any paid account for one month. Then you will find a log of your PBX under the System Log tab.

05.07.2022 07:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
wil
Grünschnabel

RE: 404 not found on transfer via softphone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
Here are the logs for Ext. 200 calling Ext. 202 (Groundwire on iPhone) and Ext. 202 attempting to blind transfer to Ext. 203:
Log file

Thanks for looking into this!

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by wil on 07.07.2022 at 12:01.

07.07.2022 11:06 wildcatisland is offline Search for Posts by wildcatisland Add wildcatisland to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Sorry I missed looking into the file, and now you already cancelled your subscription after 4 days. Did you save the mentioned log somewhere?

12.07.2022 07:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
wil
Grünschnabel

Sorry for the confusion. I have re-subscribed (I had only meant to adjust auto-renew) and re-done the test and the log file can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UtZo7L_...iew?usp=sharing

Thanks for your help looking into this! Let me know if you need anything else.

12.07.2022 15:59 wildcatisland is offline Search for Posts by wildcatisland Add wildcatisland to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: