PBXes » English » Providers » Outbound routing to betamax clone trunk giving ResetCDR
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yor
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.01.2017

Outbound routing to betamax clone trunk giving ResetCDR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi!
I have a very simple account with one single outbound route to one of the many betamax clones sites

I’m not aware of changing any confit recently but since a few weeks I’m getting ResetCDR on every attempt to call. I can hear a lady voice saying “your call can not be completed as dialed. Please try to call again later”

I have checked the password is correctly input and recorded the setting again just to make sure it’s active(as a free account if any connection shortage happens it is required to save any config)

I am not sure what that error means or where to look at

01.04.2022 22:50 yorelito is offline Search for Posts by yorelito Add yorelito to your Buddy List
jak
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.07.2013

RE: Outbound routing to betamax clone trunk giving ResetCDR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem here recently!

Maybe betamax changed something?

Erwin

30.09.2022 14:39 jakartavoip is offline Search for Posts by jakartavoip Add jakartavoip to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: