PBXes » English » Bugs » Cannot make calls from one extension to another
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hop
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.02.2012

Cannot make calls from one extension to another Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have not changed anything in my settings, but suddenly I cannot make calls between extensions. It shows that the calls are being made, but there is no ring and the call is just disconnected. The call monitor shows the call being made. It says hangup, and shows the duration of the call as 0.00. I don't know what to do to solve this problem because I didn't change anything to create the problem.

18.07.2021 13:31 hopenozomi is offline Search for Posts by hopenozomi Add hopenozomi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cannot make calls from one extension to another Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Because you are on the free account there is no logfile. Please upgrade to a Soho account for a month to be able to assist you.

18.07.2021 18:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hop
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.02.2012

RE: Cannot make calls from one extension to another Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for responding to my question. I was able to get it working again on my own. I'm not exactly sure how I fixed it, but I did the following:
1. Turned off my internet and turned it back on again.
2. Reset my PBXES.
3. Reset my VOIP adapter.

Thanks again!

20.07.2021 01:18 hopenozomi is offline Search for Posts by hopenozomi Add hopenozomi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: