PBXes » Deutsch » Sonstiges » Backup der Einstellungen
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ask
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.12.2006

Backup der Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hallo

Ich habe einen Soho Account.

In einer E-Mail von Pbxes stand: "We recommend to make a backup of your PBX settings (in Personal Data)"

Wo finde ich das bei Personal Data? Ich finde das nur eine Datumsangabe bei Last Backup. Aber wo mache ich ein Backup?

Danke und Gruss

Alexander

13.06.2021 13:49 askwar77 is offline Search for Posts by askwar77 Add askwar77 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Backup der Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Diese Funktion gibt es erst im Premium-Account, weil dort viel mehr Sachen konfiguriert werden können und dementsprechend wichtig die Sicherung ist. Der Button ist dann genau dort, wo Sie gesucht haben.

14.06.2021 06:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ask
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.12.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: Backup der Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Danke, ja, das ist sinnvoll. Wäre vielleicht noch schön, wenn sowas auch in der E-Mail stehen könnte. In der Art von "(available starting at premium accounts)".

14.06.2021 06:48 askwar77 is offline Search for Posts by askwar77 Add askwar77 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Backup der Einstellungen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ja, richtig! Haben wir geändert.

15.06.2021 13:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: