PBXes » English » Bugs » new syatem registration file upload IMPOSSIBLE
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vin
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.10.2009

new system registration file upload IMPOSSIBLE Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi guys, I cannot upload new "system registration" file (*.wav); I always receive an error message, due to a server error. Is anyone able, instead, to do it?

""Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log"

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by vin on 17.05.2021 at 07:16.

17.05.2021 06:23 vincenzol71 is offline Search for Posts by vincenzol71 Add vincenzol71 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: new syatem registration file upload IMPOSSIBLE Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please try again. We should have fixed it.

17.05.2021 09:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: