PBXes » English » Bugs » Outgoing calls no more happens
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

Outgoing calls no more happens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Something goes wrong with your service, web-interface lost the relevance to extensions.conf. I see trash in outrt configs and changes at web doesn't affect actual configs. Thus outgoing calls stoped working.
Using pbx restart doesn't hepl.

03.05.2021 18:42 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outgoing calls no more happens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We registered an extension to your PBX and made a testcall. You can see it in your Call Monitor.

If you have any screenshots of the trash you saw on your web interface please send them to support@pbxes.com.

03.05.2021 20:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

RE: Outgoing calls no more happens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, it was an issue at Betamax side. Now everything is ok.

04.05.2021 08:50 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: