PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » Cant access account from home IP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
now
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.06.2010

Cant access account from home IP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When i am connected to my home internet connection (BT in the UK) I cannot access pbxes.org or use my sip phone. If I am connected to my VPN or mobile data plan, its fine.

Could my IP address be blocked, and if so, how do i unblock it?

03.05.2021 14:54 noworriesuk is offline Search for Posts by noworriesuk Add noworriesuk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cant access account from home IP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry, this has happened by accident. Please send your IP to support@pbxes.com to unblock it.

03.05.2021 17:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
now
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.06.2010

RE: Cant access account from home IP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Email sent.

Thanks....

03.05.2021 18:09 noworriesuk is offline Search for Posts by noworriesuk Add noworriesuk to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: