PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: End of Beta
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

End of Beta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As announced at the beginning the beta testing of PBXes PRO is now over. It ended at the end of August, 2007. In a few days the public access from all Premium Accounts will be closed.

We wish to thank you for your testing and feedback, especially users immix and fredvasse. You enabled us to create a very powerful and unique service. We hope you are also happy with the improvements we carried out during the beta phase.

01.09.2007 12:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If we upgrade to the PBXes Pro version, will our existing information which was created during Beta be available?

Also, how come there was no e-mail notification of the update on beta as there was with the introduction of the CRM option?

Your follow-up would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chad

24.09.2007 21:33 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: End of Beta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, your data is still available. There was no notification sent out because it is so easy to upgrade to PBXes PRO just on demand. We don't want to send out too many emails since some recipients would consider that as SPAM like.

25.09.2007 00:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: